Frequently Asked Questions
Check most frequently asked questions here, if you still need help then please contact us at email@example.com
About Tic Tac Tiles
The perfect interior peel and stick tiles that will add a pop of color and give the rooms of you home a clean and classy look-without the mess! These are high quality and timelessly sophisticated peel and stick stickers that have a 3D epoxy finish. Tic Tac Tiles are specifically designed to renovate the kitchen, bathroom, living room and your valuable places.
If you are seeking to sign up for our emails to receive product information and subscriber-only promotions, please message firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name and preferred email. We will not use your information to sign you up to any other services other than Tic Tac Tiles' subscriber emails. You can opt out at any time.
We strongly advise to calculate the square footage of your space so you can purchase the correct amount of tiles needed from the same batch. We also recommend to purchase 10% more than needed just in case extra is needed. Unwanted extra tiles can be easily returned within 30 days of the date of delivery. Unwanted extra tiles can be easily exchange for a tile style of same or less value after 30 days to a year of the date of delivery. If you do not know how much you need, please email us with the dimensions and/or square footage of your space in order for us to assist you.
If there is an older tile style you are seeking but cannot find, please email us. There is no guarantee we will have them but we strongly encourage you to check in with us just in case.
Tic Tac Tiles stores are open 24/7! Our services are open from 9AM-5PM Monday - Friday. We are not available on weekends and business holidays. We strive to answer questions and concerns at email@example.com on the same day or next business day. Weekend emails will be responded the next available business day. We do not respond to any customer or business inquiries outside of firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that due to COVID-19 and the increasing volume of emails, we may be experiencing some delays in answering your inquires. However, please be assured that we will get back to you ASAP!
Tic Tac Tiles do not have a customer service phone line. Any customer or business inquiries will be referred to email@example.com.
We offer replacement of defective/manufacturer damaged Tic Tac Tiles following file investigation and depending on below conditions. The guarantee also applies to design or manufacturing defects within 1 year of the purchase. Please reach out to our customer service for assistance.
: Tic Tac Tiles are best suited for untextured, flat, and even surfaces. They are not suitable for outdoor settings nor on the floor. We strongly recommend to clean the surface properly with a degreaser such as TSP before installing. After the surface has dried, you can install the tiles. Our products are highly tested and can be permanent once if installed correctly.
Ideal surfaces to install Tic Tac Tiles include: Smooth ceramic tile, Wall panel (acrylic), Wall linoleum, Mirror, Wallpaper, Painted gypsum (after a 21-day curing time for fresh paint)
Please do NOT apply Tic Tac Tiles on these surfaces!! Orange peel texture, Brick, Stone, Gypsum, Stucco, Plywood and other wooden surfaces
There may be some instances in which the tiles can be installed after sanding, priming, and painting the surface (after a 21-day curing time for fresh paint) but we recommend testing a sheet before applying all the tiles.
: Unfortunately, we do not offer samples at this time. We do have individual sheets up for purchase for most of our styles. If there is a style you like but cannot find the option to purchase a sheet, please let us know.
: Tic Tac Tiles are water resistant but unfortunately not waterproof. Perfect as a sink's backsplash but it is not recommended to install Tic Tac Tiles where they will be in direct contact with water (e.g. shower stalls). They can withstand the humidity of bathrooms and can be installed where they will not be in direct and continuous contact with water.
: Tic Tac Tiles are resistant to the heat of a stove. However, if you have a gas stove without a back panel or metal plate, you must respect a safety zone (without Tic Tac Tiles) of 8 in (20 cm) above the surface of the stove in order to prevent direct exposure to an open flame. For countertop appliances such as toaster ovens, mini ovens and others, keep a space of between Tic Tac Tiles and the appliance. The surface also cannot exceed temperatures over .
Tic Tac Tiles are strong enough to adhere to desired places but are also easy to remove with little to no damage depending on the surface they were applied on. Please use a heat gun or a blow dryer to warm up each tile sheet to soften the adhesive. After that, apply concentrated heat starting with the corner and pull it slowly and gently. Please take your time doing this step as some wall surfaces may be more delicate than others. Then, use a cleaning product to wash the wall and remove any excess glue left behind.
Our stone and thicker tiles have a much stronger adhesive and will take more time and patience to remove. Please use the same heating trick to remove the tiles. Wallpaper and paint may come off with the adhesive backing.
If there is any hard-to-remove glue, please use the heat gun/blow dryer again to make it easier to remove.
were designed to prevent minor scratching and staining. Any marks from food, oil, dirt, dust can be easily wiped off with a damp towel. However, any major marks need to cleaned as soon as possible to prevent staining. Strong and direct sunlight and/or heat above 120F can change the color of the stone tiles; we advise that when going away, the tiles are covered up.
can be cleaned with a light application of soap/cleaner and warm water. However, to extend the life of your stone tiles and prevent staining, we recommend searching for topical or penetrating sealants. Either option should not change the color of your stone but may produce a slight glossy finish. Most importantly, both will prevent staining. Topical sealants will sit on top of the stone and protect against etching and scratches. Penetrating sealants will block contaminants and stains as well and as its name says, penetrate the stone so the seal protects all aspects of the stone.
We do not have a specific brand to use but there are many available on Home Depot, Lowes, Walmart, and Amazon.
Shipping and Return
Tic Tac Tiles ships internationally! For any international purchases, please go to the Amazon links below.
Standard shipments usually reach their destination in 1-5 business days once shipped and depending on the location. Please make sure the email and/or phone number are correct so you will be properly notified when your order has updates. However, if you did not receive a notification 1-3 business days after your order is placed, please contact to check on the status of the order.
Once the order has been shipped and you have received the tracking number, please keep track of the order. Due to COVID-19, shipping carriers may experience unexpected delays. Please ensure your address is correct to prevent wrong delivery/return-to-sender situations. Your order may require an additional charge of shipping if the package fails to deliver due to incorrect information or failing to respond to carrier's delivery attempts.
Shipping fees are non-refundable but if there is a delay with your order, please reach out to our email so we can further assist you.
If the package is marked delivered and you do not see the package, please wait for 48 hours before emailing us. Additionally, you can also check to confirm the address is correct, the marked location of the package, or if a close other may have picked it up for you. If your package is lost in transit or there is still no sign of the delivered package, please call the carrier and send us an email to begin the claim process. Once the claim is filed, a replacement/refund can be issued.
FedEx: 1 (800) 463-3339
UPS: 1 (800) 742-5877
USPS: 1 (800) 275-8777
- Order returns, replacements, and exchanges can only be handled with email. We will redirect these messages from outside sources (phone, Facebook, Instagram, etc.) to our email.
- We offer a 30-day Return & Exchange Policy. For a refund or an exchange, a mandatory authorization number provided by Tic Tac Tiles representative is required. To obtain your Return Authorization number, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please return the tiles within 14 days of the date of our response to the return request or the return will no longer be eligible for a full refund. Please also ensure that the tiles are packaged sturdily as poorly stored tiles will result in a partial or no refund.
- If requested, please email the return tracking number so that our team can track your order. If the product is returned without notifying us of the tracking, it will result in a delay in your refund.
- Exchanges: Tiles can be exchanged for another style of tile that is of the same value. In order to exchange the tiles, we ask that you drop off the unwanted tiles and share the tracking information. Then, we will be able to send and share the tracking number of the wanted tiles to you. If the desired tiles are more/less value of the ordered tiles, we ask that you return the tiles as normal and reorder the correct ones.
- After the 30 days, unused tiles may be exchanged for a different style of tiles (of the same or lesser value) or for our store credit. For one year from date of delivery, you are also eligible for a replacement of your tiles if there is a manufacturer issue.
- In order to issue a proper replacement/exchange, the customer must initiate the return of the order (dropped off at any shipping carrier to be sent back) before the new order can be sent out.
- As we offer free shipping for products (not including individual sheets), customers are responsible for return shipping unless there is a manufacturer or shipping defect. If you believe you qualify for return shipping coverage, please email us and send us a picture of the issue so we can provide you the help you need.
- Return labels can be provided at a discounted price (vs purchased at any carrier). If you request for a return label, we will let you know the amount and send you the label via email. Once the label is printed and used, the amount will be taken off from the total refund.